Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

    With no end to the WGA strike in sight, television could soon become quite a wasteland. The networks are running low on shows (The Office & Heroes have no new episodes remaining) and they are quickly burning through what they have stockpiled (see the two new episodes of Life this week).

    Then you have the shows that were planned to launch 1/08. 24 S7 has been postponed. While I haven't heard anything, I would say that Lost only has a partial season in the can.

    Prepare for a steady diet of reality shows. This might be the 'crisis' that pushes US television to the point of emulating Japanese TV.

    On the bright side, the DVD's for this season should be cheap.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

    god damn on the 24
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

    After last season, I won't miss it very much. Esp. not with their casting of Janine Garofalo.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

    One good show I recommend that is a miracle show is Jericho. I wanted to watch it during the season and never got to, when I got the DVDs it was just incredibly good and entertaining. Also was canceled and the fans went on a campaign to get it brought back, and it's got I believe a 7 episode second season. All were shot and ready to go. They said if it got ratings, that it would hopefully be back for a third season.

    If you didn't get to watch it, rent the DVDs. I probably enjoyed it more than any show I watched last year, which includes Lost, 24, Heroes, Etc.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

    im pissed off that entourage will be pushed back

    this will be like waiting for a new season of sopranos now
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TV is fixing to be teh suxxor

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im pissed off that entourage will be pushed back

    this will be like waiting for a new season of sopranos now </div></div>

    I welcome a long wait as they oversaturated me with the way they ran the last season+.

    I was beginning to get more than a little annoyed with E and Vinnie.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •